Thursday, December 26, 2013

New Assignment

There really hasn't been much to talk about since the party. I got into a fight with Rose and ended up punching her in the face. That's nothing new, but I'm still stuck on cleaning duty for it, which blows.

The party really helped keep things under control, but I can feel my blood starting to heat up again. It won't be long until I track someone down again. It shouldn't be hard with the holidays and New Years and shit. Everybody gets fucked up around this time of year.

Speaking of which, Anemone asked me to do something for her. I'm usually pretty hesitant to take on any responsibilities outside of my job, but it's Anemone, so I'll do it. And it's kinda for my own benefit anyway. She wants me to keep track of the investigations into the messes I leave behind.

I suppose it'll be nice to get out of this dunghole every now and then, so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment