Sunday, December 15, 2013

After Party

I'm flying. Higher than a fucking kite. That party. Mother Mary is definitely pleased.

Rose picked out some very pretty prey. I may hate her, but I have to admit she does her job well.

This time we had two men and two women. One of the girls, I can't remember her name, she had the most brilliant orange hair. She would have made a good Marked if she had been stronger. Too bad. The other woman was a blond or something. I didn't actually pay much attention to her.

To be honest, this time around I left everyone but that pretty ginger to the others. I was already on fire, but something about that girl really set me off.

That nervous way she held herself at the start. Her perfect white skin. She was practically begging to be corrupted. I was powerless to resist.

And oh GOD the noises she made while I held her down and broke that unblemished skin. I couldn't have asked for more. She was a butterfly fluttering in a jar, and I stuck a pin through her so she would be preserved forever in my blood. I dug into her until her arms stopped fighting, her tears stopped flowing, and I was covered in the very essence of her.

It was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment