Thursday, January 2, 2014

Starting the New Year with a Bang

Okay, when I took that assignment from Anemone, I didn't realize how much of a pain in the ass it would be.

I took advantage of all the New Year parties and took some guy that was feeling up a girl half his age. And then I called it in.

I'm so glad I never leave witnesses because it is a fuckton of work. I had to come up with a story and then recount it to like ten different people, and that was before the fancy investigator or detective or whatever came in. It's really ridiculous.

I told them my name was Elizabeth. I was at the party, came out for some fresh air, and found the guy. Simple, right? Apparently not. I had to go into who I was there with (no one), if I knew the guy (not at all), and all sorts of other bullshit.

I was at the police station until like 8 the next morning.

Anyway, the detective that's looking into it is a woman named Phoebe Jones or Smith or something generic like that. I guess she's fairly attractive if you're into the angry power suit thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment